Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.. i had a question.. in a another post you (mike) said that the JDM type-r cams are the same as the USDM type-r cams.. is that the same for the JDM type-r header?.. or is the JDM type-r header different from the USDM type-r header?.. thanx

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
the jdm type r header has a 2.5 inch collector.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Allow me, haha.

This picture will soon take over TI I tell you. Every thread you ever open WILL someday have this picture in it I'm sure of it.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
HA HA HA HA

I thought I was sarcastic. Tuan, did you ever say anything about the DC Sports JDM 4-1 not being a true JDM 4-1, or some difference thereof? Or am I thinking of sumthin' else?

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
yes u can
u can fit any b-series header on a any b-series engine
i thought the dc sports jdm 4-1 header had the same speces as the jdm header

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Josh, do you have more pics like that so we could have say... and article with all the exhaust components for the various models Gen2-Gen3 (b-series) so we can look at them and see the differences? then your evil plan will slowly take hold of TEAM-INTEGRA! MUUWAAH HAA HAA!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
MUUWAAH HAA HAA!
(that's an EVIL smile!)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Mike, I think there is some merit to the argument that Canadians are smarter than Americans. MUHAAHAHAHA, MUHAHAHAHA. What would you say? MUHAHA

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
most people port (using a dremel) the inside of the flange ports by 1mm to get an anti-reversion effect and also dremel the collector inside to open up the ID a little more to get it above 2 3/8 ID (2.5 in. OD).

I'll post those pics up later of a ported Jet Hot coated JDM 98 Spec R 4-1 header. It was up before on the old TI board before it crashed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i just order a dc sport JDM 4-1 header...will it ffit with my tanabe RM??...i only have a 2.5straight pipe w/o a cat..will i need a custom act to go with the header??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts