Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering would i have any issues in the future if I Placed the JDM header with the STOCK GSR donut Gasket? Also does any know with the BEAKS KIT + ITR sway bar can i still put on a tie BAR?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
In Reply To Version 4 User:
I was wondering would i have any issues in the future if I Placed the JDM header with the STOCK GSR donut Gasket? Also does any know with the BEAKS KIT + ITR sway bar can i still put on a tie BAR? Will it even fit? I thought the collector was bigger. If it fits, and it's not damaged, you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Different collector size; won't fit. Get a 2.5" donut gasket. I've read that some people have had bad luck finding one that fits perfectly unless it's a factory Honda one. If you want the one from Honda get a S2000 or Legend donut gasket.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
header gasket will fit fine.

as for the tie bar, from what I understand, certain ones fit and certain ones don't, but I'm not sure which ones. If you can put a pic up that shows a close up of the ITR bar mounted by the the Beaks kit, I'll be able to help you more on that.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i am trying to get the comptech tie bar..i will post pictures of my itr bar mount later.. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts