Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read an auction on ebay that said you dont need the radiator core support.....As far as I know you need it. Do you?

And if anyone has the conversion..Post pics!!!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
well i have a question??? what all do you need for the conversion, a in brackets and stuff like that??? b/c i want to do the conversion, but i dont want the OEM look. i want to buy the headlights, hood, fenders, and put a c-west bodykit on it. but what brackets do i need to do this conversion????? and do any of you know a good site to buy this stuff at, bc i dont want to pay $780 for the headlights off of optionsauto thanks.........

·
Registered
608 Posts
f**k i relaly want one cuz this lady hit my car, if i collect money im gonna go JDM, the all GENUINE HoNDA JDM STEEL one..where do u get that exact one and how much with the HID kit

·
Registered
573 Posts
you can get the all metal one for $3,100 off of optionsauto.com with HID and all of the brackets an stuff like that... good luck

·
Registered
594 Posts
http://www.erebuni.net/ge/acuraint94.htm

These kits are from EREBUNI and are fiberglass made . They cost $2500 or $3571 with front,side and rear skirts. Wing not included.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What is JDM, i am new and i want to do a jap. conversion. Also what is better, fiberglass or metal? thanks for the help. ryan

·
Registered
256 Posts
JDM is Japanese Domestic Market-cars and parts made and sold in Japan.

Fiberglass is lighter and costs less.

Metal is obviously (a bit) heavier and more rugged.If you were to get a little ding/dent with metal, it can be fixed easily.The FGlass would require some special work.The metal convo costs more, but I think it could be the "better" one.It may just come down to what your pockets can afford and your tastes are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts