Team Integra Forums banner

JDM TYPE R DOOR PANELS

918 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  nospeedlimit143 
#1 ·
hi i got a set of jdm door panels like new, i bought them becasue i got tenzo type r seats on the front so i wanted that look, but i ended up buying the same material for my door panels and my backseats, i have no use for them that door panels will fit any 94-00 teg they are suede material black on black i'm asking 120,i paid more bu,t i need to get rid of them now.

#8 ·
i'm pretty interested in your door panels... i'm sure black is black, but will they match a GSR black leather interior? are the switches and whatnot all the same? let me know ASAP.

PS... clean out your PM box!!

#12 ·
hey... i will kill to get those door panels, but i don't get paid until next friday... could you hold them for a week for me?? please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. i swear i'll buy 'em if you hold em.

#13 ·
look i'm going to put it this way the first person that gives me the money it takes them.

nospeedlimit143 if you want me to hold them i'll do it as long as you come through, i'm just doing it because i have been in the same situation. so let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.