Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the use of a JDM final drive on a JRSC GS-R be overkill or not needed?? Also, would an entire JDM ITR tranny be a good or better mod for a JRSC GS-R? It just seems that a LSD would be very good with a JRSC and that the final drive would be sweet, and the flywheel would be much lighter than a B18C1 flywheel, but even the jdm itr clutch would probably still have to go...

Does anyone have any opinions or input on this issue of would I be better off going another direction with this type of modification...

·
Registered
101 Posts
a well tuned JRSC GSR IMO wont need a JDM ITR final drive because of all the extra torque the SC adds.

If your gonna play with the tranny on a JRSC GSR you i would only recommend a lightened flywheel about 8lbs, clutch, and lsd and you should be set.

·
Registered
117 Posts
this thread is kinda old but yeah, i was wondering the samething. i thinking of going getting my tranny done(flywheel, clutch, maybe lsd) and throwing in a jdm final drive in it too. then later on in the future put on a jrsc. not all at the same time cause of the lack to funds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.