Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering if anyone has delt with them yet. i am ready to order my jdm front conversion, HID of course, from them for $2500 shipped. it's the cheapest i found online. i know passwordjdm has them too but cost $300-$400 more. it looks like their products are in very good condition too. any suggestions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i've dealt with these guys a couple of times.. even got my jdm conversion from them.. the only thing I don't like is how they lag on their shipping and telling me that "its going to be shipped tomorrow" when it took a whole month before they shipped it out. I also don't like the fact that they tend to send me broken parts such as my headlights and yet won't let me return it and replace it with a new one.. besides that, geoff is a cool guy

·
Registered
176 Posts
JDMTheory.com is awesome... They are a sponsor on Honda-tech.com...you may get a better price if you join H-T and check them out!!

I can personally vouch for them... I've purchased several high-price items from them, never any problems, good quality JDM shtuff

·
Registered
539 Posts
i have no experience with JDMTheory but i got the Sir-G fenders w/ sidemarkers from them and they looked all good on the website, but when i got them they had dents, some rust and one was really bent up at the bottom where it connects just under the door. So just don't be fooled by what the pictures look like

·
Registered
772 Posts
godspeed94 on Jan/31/06 said:
i have no experience with JDMTheory but i got the Sir-G fenders w/ sidemarkers from them and they looked all good on the website, but when i got them they had dents, some rust and one was really bent up at the bottom where it connects just under the door. So just don't be fooled by what the pictures look like
So.. you're saying you've had no experience with them but claim to have received a product from them? So which one is it?

·
Registered
176 Posts
i was wondering about that myself.... not sure what in the world he's talking about... did you bring this to their attention?? I'm sure Geoff at JDMtheory would be glad to send you some diff. fenders....

·
Registered
427 Posts
If you don't feel to comfortable with jdmtheory, you can try hmotorsonline. I bought my motor from them and It was shipped in like 3 or 4 days. I checked out the prices of the conversions and they're only a penny more.

·
Registered
176 Posts
JDM DC2 front ends from JDMtheory are all used, I believe.... if you want a NEW front end, it is significantly more, but you can find them at PasswordJDM.com or ICBmotorsport.com...

I dont recommend buying a brand new front end... the only thing new I bought for mine was the front and rear emblems and the 2 sidemarkers...just to make sure they're nice and clean... otherwise, its cheaper to let your bodyshop man fix used stuff than it is to buy brand new, IMO

·
Registered
884 Posts
JDMilanoRed on Feb/16/06 said:
JDM DC2 front ends from JDMtheory are all used, I believe.... if you want a NEW front end, it is significantly more, but you can find them at PasswordJDM.com or ICBmotorsport.com...

I dont recommend buying a brand new front end... the only thing new I bought for mine was the front and rear emblems and the 2 sidemarkers...just to make sure they're nice and clean... otherwise, its cheaper to let your bodyshop man fix used stuff than it is to buy brand new, IMO
You can get a brand new JDM Front end?? How is this possible? replicas?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.