Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 LS and purchased some EDM Gen3 sidemarkers from my local Honda dealer in Germany. They are not the round JDM DC2 markers but more like the DC5 markers. Should I just stick w/ them or sell for some DC2 markers?? These things are brand new still in packaging.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is what they look like. These arent the actual ones..the ones I got are still in packaging.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the DC2 ones are flat not sticking out like the ones in the picture...

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well.these are DC2 sidemarkers, just not JDM...they are EDM. Keep or sell!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think they will look fine. I ended up getting Civic side markers since ebay dealers suck at life. Mine do stick out, but they are designed to. Honestly, I think if they were flush with the panel it would look bad.

I am at college right now without my car, but I am positive mine look exactly like yours in the way they were installed:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
i say go with jdm stanley's

the cars were made in japan, not in europe, right?

but really, you should go with whichever you like best. if you don't like the jdm look, or you think that the bulginess of the sidemarkers will look good against the bubble headlights, go with edm.

it's such a small difference that you can't screw up your choice.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
these are Stanleys too just not the JDM round ones...Im not really making a show car or anything, just wanna lose my ugly bulging clear ones and go w/ amber cause I have the amber bumper lights...

·
Registered
539 Posts
those actually look just like dc2, just they go back in at a slant!!!! thas crazy! dude i doubt ull be able to tell once on unless up close... also hehe put the slant to whete it faces forward, and u got aerodynamics on ur side!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol.i guess I can just stick w/ them..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.