Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, today I was putting some clear corners on, I still have plans for the jdm one piece but when I was putting the corners on, I saw that it might be pretty tough to change the corner bulbs. How do you guys do it? I mean, it looks super nice but I am not sure if I want to have to take off my bumper or something everytime I need to change the bulbs or whatever.

·
Registered
401 Posts
hey..I have a question pertaining to the JDM one-piece..head lights...how much should they cost..cause I called about them today..and the only place in my area that would order them in..said they are gonna cost me over 900 bucks...like..thats a little pricey...seriously..so if u guys know of a better place..or someone has some they don't want..hit me up!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
533.19 at Nopi.Com

·
Registered
103 Posts
LL COOL B on G2IC sells em to Canadian members...

his e-mail is [email protected]

His price is $250 CDN shipped to anywhere in Canada. Great price, especially since he refinishes them and includes all bulbs, harnesses, etc, etc... great work.

OK here are some photos to give you an idea of what I mean:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LL COOL B
I turn this:

In to this:

I personally havnen't bought from this guy but a few people have and they haven't had any complaints...you should email him to see if he still does this cause i heard of this a couply months ago. Let me know how it goes cause i might want some too!

·
Registered
133 Posts
llcoolb is a good guy from what i understand. never heard a bad thing about him and he always sells out of them when he has them i think he sells them for 185$ us . if their broke or have a crack he'll send you a new set.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just got a set off of ebay for 192 shipped....they are used but with a little cleaning they look great. The fog light is easy to change because there is a door on top to get to the bulb even though the wires enter on the other side of the light assemboly... anyway I don't know how hard the corner lights are to change but just get a LED and then you will probably never have to change them...led's have a really long burn life.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I e-mail that llcoolb..and he still hasen't e-mailed me back..is he still around??! or what?!

·
Registered
208 Posts
91_Integz on Sep/04/02 said:
LL COOL B on G2IC sells em to Canadian members...

his e-mail is [email protected]

His price is $250 CDN shipped to anywhere in Canada. Great price, especially since he refinishes them and includes all bulbs, harnesses, etc, etc... great work.

OK here are some photos to give you an idea of what I mean:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LL COOL B
I turn this:

In to this:

I personally havnen't bought from this guy but a few people have and they haven't had any complaints...you should email him to see if he still does this cause i heard of this a couply months ago. Let me know how it goes cause i might want some too!
he is a hell-of-a guy man....i'm in g2ic and i met him at a meet in canada...man, he hooks people up..i've sent many people to him..

and he sells to people in the us as well

·
Registered
352 Posts
where can i find the replacement bulbs for the 1 peice headlights? you know the hyper brights

·
Registered
208 Posts
raybrig h4h is what you would want to look for...then just pick a color, purple or blue

1 - 16 of 16 Posts