Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sup everyone. I've been doing alot of thinking and I was just wanted to get some opinions on JDM front bumpers. I know I don't want to get the OEM style so if you had to choose which on would you go with.

I don't know if it matters but my car is silver by the way and I don't plan on getting a paint job anytime soon.

·
Registered
476 Posts
both look nice... gonna be a tough decision...there also seems to be more ppl who have c-west... or maybe thats just me... i'd have to say c-west over mugen... but its your choice

·
Registered
539 Posts
man oem is the best, dotn have to worry about cracking sh*t, and it spider cracking, heeh i got full oem kit on my ride, but if i had to choose, C-WEST full kit all the way, with stock itr spoiler is insane in the membrane so bad ass, if my car was a show car c-west would be all over my breezy, but since im going for sleeper/stock look, and keeping it clean, oem bumper/lip,side skirts and rear lips =D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.