Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IN few days ago, i decided to buy mugen mf 8 rims but its not worth it for now.. if i get those rims, then i will realize that i cld buy some parts that is rare or very good perfomance for 1500-2000 dollarrs.. it will annoy me all day. so i decide to buy jdm itr wheels.. i see white champion itr rim on dark green.. i was like mm its look good but they didnt get my attention at all. i decided to paint bronze on itr wheels on my dark green. i think its gonna be good on my integra but i want to see your opinion too.. look at that pics

Hey I painted bronze on it through design program in computer alright? lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
looks good; just remember that the 96 Spec jdm ITR rims have a 4 x 114 bolt pattern, not 4 x 100 like most Honda/Acura cars (i.e. Civics and Integras). you need the hubs from either a 96 Spec jdm ITR or a 1994-1997 Accord to mount those rims.

if you end up doing it, be sure to post pics; they look pretty good in bronze!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Realize you would be forever defacing beautiful rims. Wether or not it looks good is irrelevant, lol. It's like throwing out the original motor of a type R, YOU JUST DoNT DO IT MAN. Keep em CW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.