Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am looking at ordering the jdm itr hid front. now i have seen them much cheaper that http://www.jdmland.com/ but they offer it in brand new from honda unpainted parts. is the extra money worth it. also does anyone know of another site that offers this.

please if you know of a cheaper place to get this from please do let me know

·
Registered
186 Posts
alot of people sell them and ship. only thing is that you take the risk of paypal'ing a complete stranger and dont know if they are going to ignore you after they get the money. it is waaayyyyyyyy cheaper to go that route. i got mine for about 1900 shipped. it came with everything, including hids. i would look around the fourms and get in touch with someone selling one.call them up,get to know them. maybe ask other users if they have dealed with them before. or you can spend twice the amount and know your safe and you are getting quality. its tough

·
Registered
12 Posts
i think if you find a good deal on used panels i would jump on it.
But make sure your getting what you want, request pictures and ask for condition in writing.

i think that a perfect condtion used hood is the same as a perfect condition new hood. so i would try to save some money.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Its up to you. I bought my front end from old sponsor HKC-Speed and had very few issues and received extremely good customer support.

As far as price, I would be gladly pay more to get the support for a larger company. Though, if money was not an option (and I'm considering it for my ITR rebuild) purchasing a front end BNIB from jdmland.

Do some searching, however, I know a guy selling a coveted HID front end here in the ITR forum on h/t: link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.