Discussion Starter #1
before
after
engine bay
Comments welcome

·
Registered
69 Posts
WOW....THATS GOT TO BE THE NICEST JDM TEGRA HATCH I HAVE EVER SEEN....MAD MAD MAD PROPS TO THAT....STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHIN TO HAPPEN SO I CAN TURN MY US TEG TO JDM SPEC....

·
Registered
301 Posts
very clean. but i think it would look better w/ the jdm itr bumper... but then again youd have to get the grill and hood also. but again, very nice and cleanly done.

·
Registered
301 Posts
How did you get the jdm headlights without gettin the bumper as well. I've never liked the jdm bumper, but always liked the lights so I'm really interested in how you did it. Very very nice

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the headlights molded into the stock 92-95 Civic pieces. It makes mine unique, plus I like the look of the EG bumper better. The radiator support bracket is even EG, but as you can see it was all customized to fit. Alot harder, but it looks good, and is different than the other Teg conversions on Civics. Thanks for the complimetns guys, keep them coming.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to get rid of the 16's in the picture. They were the Konig Glides. 16's weigh 20lbs each!!! I got some rims from my Honda dealer over here that weigh 6kg!! That's like 13 lbs. In 15's for $120 each.

·
Registered
573 Posts
omg!!!!! that is definetly the cleanest itr conversion ive ever seen..... mad props, keep it up

·
Registered
176 Posts
damn..that thing is nice. I love that front end on an eg.
Sweet car man

·
Registered
635 Posts
Damn Aarron im tired of seeing that ol beat up car everywhere hahah, jk man, u know i got love for ya, and to everyone out there, this civic is frickin fast as hell to, i got a GSR and he gets on me no problem, once he hits 2nd gear hes pretty much gone, good luck Aarron with the New Mexico chapter and have fun on your journey across the states. take care bro

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Alan. It costs over 7000(long story-I got ripped) took the shop 3 months.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts