Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
the tl-awd manifold is nice but go with a custom spacer if you decide to use it, the p2r spacer is...decent...at best, aparently their gen 2 spacer is better but i havent seen pics to confirm that but the gen 1 spacer i have laying in my family room now is almost useless

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
So update time I guess, slow progress since it's winter but I got my harness from Don, looks great, got it installed on the motor just need to get a grommet for where I am bringing it through the firewall. I also got a factory set of tow hooks from the junkyard, as well as some other small parts. I also got my steering wheel airbag from the junkyard, it pays to know the owner really well, he broke upa full set then sold it super cheap (for an airbag). Lastly, I have acquired a lot of type r interior pieces, the driver vent, the climate control, the ash tray face and the cigarette lighter surround. All I need now is the cup holder and the cigarette lighter insert framing, the hard pieces to find.... I'm also waiting on JEI Performance to get another set of ITR door panels in stock. I also got the correct belt for just the alternator until I get the compete ac system pieced together. Also acquired the axle I believe will work I the passenger side, post up more once I can test it. I also am waiting on better weather to install the new transmission external filter. Making progress, just slowly...more to come soon I hope!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Well, quick update, it has been cold as **** outside so I haven't done much to the car, I have however started mounting up the radiator with some "custom made" cheapo brackets, not pretty at all, but no one will see them and they get the job done. I picked up all my fluids from my buddy who works at Honda, so I got it all super cheap, and also picked up a transmission cooler, and my radiator hoses, so 1 more axle and the car is ready to be started up at least! I also was finally able to get my DB8 ITR door panels from JEI in Manassas, VA....good people, highly recommend them! I should be getting some pictures up shortly once it thaws out a little.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
So since it was in the mid 40's to mid 50's yesterday I did some work on the teg, and finally snapped some pictures! I mainly was working on the wire tuck for the passenger side and was able to de-pin everything and run it through the 2" grommet I got from Summit or maybe it was Jegs, can't remember now, and then extend the wires and clean up a bunch of old hack job wiring I did in my younger years.

Everything is wired, I haven't wrapped all the wires yet, I need to get a new roll of loom, and then I can mount it all up on the rail, but the headlights work (with the exception of the city lights and the fog lights which I will wire up a little later once I get another grommet and do the driver side wiring.

I also finished mounting up my Scirroco radiator and was able to take the 2 hoses I got which were from an 04 Odyssey and trim them and make them work.

You can see here how close the radiator is to the header, about 5mm from it, but it does clear, it's tight in there but I'm putting the fan on the front side so no worries.

And lastly I had already put in the back DB8 ITR door panels, so here is what they look like with my DB8 ITR back seat (back half at least, not putting the lower half in until closer to completion.

More to come soon as long as the weather is nice!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Looking great, trying to find ITR rear seats and all I ever see is the top half. Cant wait to see it finished bud.
Check at JEI in Manassas, Va and also with Steve at hmotorsonline.com, I know he has them in stock, he also has the hard to find rare red back seats too ...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Just a quick teaser, yesterday was remotely nice so I loaded the teg up on my car trailer and took it to my buddies shop me we fabbed up the shifter assembly in the car. More pictures to come shortly!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Ok, so I guess I'll go ahead and post the rest of the pictures from fabbing in the automatic shifter last weekend. All in all it went well, and if me and my buddy hadn't been taking our time and screwing around it would have been a lot quicker, but hey, 3 1/2 hours was't bad.... Now on to the pictures....

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Awesome. I cant wait till this thing moves.
that makes 2 of us, now if only this damn 18" of snow would go away I could slap axles in and tend to some other items that need to be taken care of rather than it sitting covered up on the trailer....

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
It's not that much of a gap, a lot better than I had anticipated, but the reason it has to sit so low is for the cable to be able to clear into the exhaust tunnel in its routing to the transmission.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
In case anyone may be interested, I have decided to part with my rare OEM chrome prelude blades. They will be with no tires, only have 2 center caps, but are in really good shape, on a scale of 1-10 i would give them a 9.5. Let me know if you might be interested.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
How am I supposed to work in this **** really? To top it off, when it melts then my car and trailer are going to be surrounded by mud....

81 - 100 of 139 Posts