Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a wiring diagram for a JDM DC2. I am trying to install a JDM (might be from an EK9) Gathers head unit with video into a USDM DC2. The video needs a wire for the parking brake, but the USDM DC2's don't have that wire in the factory harness.

I am hoping someone with a JDM DC2 can tell me if pins 12,13,14 in the factory harness connect to anything. These are the only open pins on the USDM harness.

Or if anyone knows where to get JDM manuals I would be interested to.

·
Premium Member
1996 LS Manual Hatchback
2,509 Posts
you can connect the parking brake wire right to the wire for your brake light in your cluster, or right at your ebrake switch. USDM doesn't have this because we never had video lol. That wire pretty much only let's the video work if your ebrake is on, just as a safety feature. You can connect it to any source of constant power to remove that feature i believe.

Any idea what the other two pins are for?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the problem is i dont know what pin in the harness is supposed to go the ebrake. Since the pins are resests into the deck I wouldnt be able to tell without opening up the deck, which I would rather not do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.