Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lilsho2k4 on Mar/11/04 said:
dont u think they could have put different rims on it then the original cause i never seen those on a CTR
well the photo was taken from motoring type r legends (love the dvd). i think they kept everything stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
"Topic : jdm ctr same wheel as usdm itr?"

That was your question. I answered it. Now you are talking about the JDM ITR... Yes I know that has 10 spoke wheels. If you already knew all this then why did you ask the question? Not tryin to be a dick man, I'm just trying to help you out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Cyrax71 on Mar/11/04 said:
"Topic : jdm ctr same wheel as usdm itr?"

That was your question. I answered it. Now you are talking about the JDM ITR... Yes I know that has 10 spoke wheels. If you already knew all this then why did you ask the question? Not tryin to be a dick man, I'm just trying to help you out.
ok i wanna see where u got that pic from in order to really correct me you have to get the pic from the brochures and then post them not a pic of a car by a wall
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
lilsho2k4 on Mar/12/04 said:
ok i wanna see where u got that pic from in order to really correct me you have to get the pic from the brochures and then post them not a pic of a car by a wall
??? What are you talking about!? That is a stock US 98' Type R. How about you do a "search" and look for yourself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
ok on the thing we call the internet today there is a lot of random pics of different things so like i said in my post you have to prove me wrong with actuall honda stuff like a brochure cause you dont know where that pic was taken at all and dont tell me to search im not a noob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
lilsho2k4 on Mar/11/04 said:
ok on the thing we call the internet today there is a lot of random pics of different things so like i said in my post you have to prove me wrong with actuall honda stuff like a brochure cause you dont know where that pic was taken at all and dont tell me to search im not a noob
dude... punctuation, please. i gave up reading that like halfway through the paragraph long sentence.

and why's all this arguing going on? yes, it seems like that CTR has the same wheels as the USDM 98 type r. and yes the JDM 98 type r has different wheels. pretty straightforward.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
lilsho2k4 on Mar/12/04 said:
ok on the thing we call the internet today there is a lot of random pics of different things so like i said in my post you have to prove me wrong with actuall honda stuff like a brochure cause you dont know where that pic was taken at all and dont tell me to search im not a noob
First, you did not start this thread. Second, I do not have to prove anything to you. And last, if you would look around this thing you call the internet, you will find that those are both stock cars w/ stock rims. Most people here know that. If you need to see a brochure, then go find one. It's not that important to me, I was just trying to answer his question. Please quit trying to sound like you know what you are talking about. It's obvious you don't. This topic is over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry about that cyrax i was thinking and got off topic all a sudden, lol. yep your right, thanks a lot.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top