Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an OEM JDM conversion!!! If anyone has some sort of hookup, let me know. I am very interested......

·
Registered
418 Posts
i can get it for you for $2700 or so not including shipping..all jdm parts...bumber headlights..etc..let me knowif you are interested ...I will give you more info.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only one reply??? I know there is more than one person in here that can get the jdm conversion!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
whoa, integraracing 1750??!! thats insane is it GENUINE HoNDA OEM tho??? sounds like it with the full steel construction..very very interested im getting insurance money sometime soon about $1600 for repair

·
Registered
608 Posts
hahah please fill us all in please so we can all JDM our cars together perhaps get a group thing if u are for reals, can u get it painted phoenix yellow, also throw in the ITR lip and the HID kit for it too, how much will all this costs im willing to go up to about $3000 for all this listed possibly more

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
fourdoorvtec on Sep/12/02 said:
only one reply??? I know there is more than one person in here that can get the jdm conversion!!!
please refrain from bumping your topics. this is in accordance to the site guidelines.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok guys. Sorry to get your hopes up but my friend was doing it at that price for a Grand Opening sale. But i'm gonna talk to him about some "things" and see if he could hook TI members up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
can you get a list of all the parts that are included?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah a hook up would be phat and tell him that there is ALOT of us looking at buying it, I can get it if its at that price, just need to have someone hit in the fender of my car.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
FYI: I pulled up next to a Phoenix Yellow ITR yesterday with the jdm front end conversion and it looked unreal. Personally I'd never spend that much $$$$ on aesthetics, but sure did look nice in person.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, If he cant meet that price, I found a guy that can do the conversion for $2100 shipped. He is in cali, so some of you guys may be able to just go pick them up. But, I will not give out my source untill I have gotten mine. Don't want to end up with no front end because 12 guys from T-I Bought em out, sorry!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hootb18 on Sep/12/02 said:
Quote: fourdoorvtec on Sep/12/02only one reply??? I know there is more than one person in here that can get the jdm conversion!!! Quote: please refrain from bumping your topics. this is in accordance to the site guidelines.
It wasn't trying to bump, I just knew there was more than one person in the whole reported 5,000 people on T-I that could get the front end. Sorry if I did something wrong!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Well My price is still up for grabs... JDM STELL FOR $2500

-hood
-radiator support
-l and r fenders
-front bumber
-headlights

Fiber glass is available for a cheaper price..let me know if anyones interested as soon as possible cause this price aint gonna last!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts