Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this question has been asked before but searching is turning up nothing. So... I'm in the process of getting a JDM front end conversion and I see that different places include different things. Some include what appears to be every misc. part from the front end of the car (bumper reinforcement, radiator support, headlight brackets and hood latch.) I am wondering how much of this stuff is actually needed. From what I see the radiator support is common on all deals but the bumper reinforcement is only on a few. I've only seen one that comes with the jdm hood latch. Any help I could get would be great!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so things like hood latch, hood latch cable, bumper reinforcement are just the same as what is on our integra's currently correct?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k, does any body know about the head lights... the built in fog lights, do you just hook them up to power some how, do I have to have a special adapter?

·
Registered
41 Posts
The hood latch, hood latch cable, and bumper supports are all different, then what’s currently on the integras. The fog lights don’t need a special adapter they just need a relay and a switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts