Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im doing a jdm front end conversion. So far ive ordered the front bumber, the hood, and the fenders from www.importfan.com. Now i just need to order the radiator support, the front bumber support and the headlights (if im wrong please let me know). Im thinking of ordering the remaining parts from passwordjdm. Anyone purchased anything from them before? Also there headlights are 700 dollars, could anyone recommend somewhere that sells them for less?

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
They are a good company. They are honest and helpful. But be aware when they say used they mean U-S-E-D. For the parts you need, it shouldn't be as much of a problem. My headlights were in pretty decent shape after a couple hours of polishing.

·
Registered
98 Posts
check out jdm theory
they have used head lights for bout 400, Geoff is the man to talk to, real kool guy...or you can try ebay...I got mine off ebay and they were in good condition, paid 450 shipped. Also, I recommend you add some silicone on the headlights just to keep water from gettin in, better safe then sorry.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
passwordjdm.com is awesome, i got my jdm front from them. they have great service and clean parts, my headlight were/are in mint condition. password is the best

·
Registered
539 Posts
if ur looking for hid headlights for cheap ebay is the place, although me i feel the hid wasnt worht it, my friend has mitec bulbs in his civic and they look hid to me, i have jdm front non hid and think ima throw those mitec bulbs in and call it a day, i spent only 250$ for used headlights on ebay, hope u got a urehtane bumper and not a fiebrglass one, those suck a$$ so much, i had fiber kit with my usdm front, will never mess with fiberglass on any car again!!!!, jdmpassword is a great company =D o u need ur gonna need the headlights,grill,bumper support,radiator support, and bumper extention, email me if u want help, i did my jdm conversion myself and saved me 300$ from paying someone to do it =D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.