Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someones selling a kit to make our clocks look like this.. does anybody know how to do it? they're selling the equipment necessary for the conversion for 10 bucks.. i figure.. someone on here knows how to do it... so if u do... how?? thanks

=)

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
It just changes the color, I beleave the JDM has all amber colors instead of green.

Basicly, there is a clear plastic strip of film that goes infront of the clock's LCD. This guy has a strip of film that is colored, just right so that mixed with the green of LCD it turns an amber color.

You bascily pull the clock, remove the strip, replace it. Not hard at all.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nearly correct - The Type R JDM has orange illumination - the standard JDM Integra has a light blue/white illumination

·
Registered
934 Posts
I really dont understand the point of the JDM clock, I just picked one up out of a wrecked ITR and the difference is miniscule. In fact now theres a color difference between my gauges/AC lights and the clock, great.
Now I have an ORANGE clock and white/green interior lights. In the ITR are all the lights ORANGE, if so, does anyone have the AC unit and cluster from the ITR cause I need to color match here,

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thanks for the info Surfer, appraciate it... Now to the conversion process...

Funny how switching to just the ITR clock will make you change everything, is that how the JDM fad started?? LoL

·
Registered
42 Posts
I attempted the DIY amber clock and used red transparent paper. Looks great at night, but it's kinda hard to see in the day time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts