Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi t.i., Im new to this page,so i was wondering why is my car running rich at idle 10a/f running on e85, rc750cc injectors no resistor box with a s300v3 with a fully built gsr head and a quife lsd b16 tranny? I try increasing the fuel table from nonvtec and vtec side by 30% still gets 10.0a/f reading on the wideband.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Hi t.i., Im new to this page,so i was wondering why is my car running rich at idle 10a/f running on e85, rc750cc injectors no resistor box with a s300v3 with a fully built gsr head and a quife lsd b16 tranny? I try increasing the fuel table from nonvtec and vtec side by 30% still gets 10.0a/f reading on the wideband.

I'm confused...

How is it running rich at idle 10 a/f and then you increase the fuel by 30%? To me that is to lean at idle. should be above 12 at idle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok from the stock type r base map it'll idle at 10a/f, with just the car on itll read in the 15-14 than it will slowly drop back down to 10 try increasing the fuel table still 10a/f at idle, now i download a map off from hondata for a tuned gsr and its still reads 10a/f at idle, but on the software gauge it reads 1.3..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It could possibly be a setting in hondata or the wideband that my buddy has install it only reads at 3.8v on d14 so im guessing it has something to do with the wideband istalling it on d14 that doesnt give out enough voltage? Will try putting in pump gas and a new wideband and see if it reads correctly.., ignition timing is at 16degree. i do have a video of it from what i was saying, my setup is just a

Ported 3 angle valve job gsr head
blox type b camshaft, tuner 2 springs and titanium retainers
Skunk 2 ultra street race manifold with skunk 2 70 throttle body
750 RC injectors no resistor box

Stock bottom end type r block

2.5 header all the way to exhaust

B16 quiafe lsd tranny

On the hondata just the base type r map change injector size but i dont know if the deadtime on there is correct for the injector? Basically just changed the map to run my setup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts