Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering where i could find the best price for a 96-99 front end japanese conversion. All the ones i see are around 3,500 for the conversion and the body kit. I was hoping i could find them for cheaper. Thanks alot, all help will be appreciated.
Ryan

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
yeha i am lookin for a conversion..JDM ITR,pretty much any good body kit. Like ryan0240, let me know if you have anything good.

Later,
Garin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea ill tell ya if i see anything, the cheapest i found was 3,571. If you want the site i could find it for ya.

·
Registered
392 Posts
u wont find a cheap metal jap conversion. u can find fiberglass one cheap. go to extremedimensions.com

·
Registered
172 Posts
i don't know about a body kit to go with it, but my friend can get the full jdm front end conversion in metal for 2800. can also get fiberglass, too, which is cheaper.

·
Registered
409 Posts
1500 for fiber glass JDM conversion kit. Go to I believe it is mbmotorsports.com or mbautosports.com I forgot which one. They are good people to work with.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I know the people at ExtremeDimensions.com. There wherehouse is like 45 min away from where i live but i usually go down to the Orange county area on the weekends. I could probley get the conversions for a better price then they list.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey, i too live about 45 minutes away from extreme dimensions, i wanna go there this week! i need things!! no wait, i wan't things!! they better hook it up! hey but my advice to you is to look in classified ads, and ebay. if you have to, buy everything seperateley and used. save a thousand or 2! and 4000 for a front end conversion??? yeah i have grown pretty fond of the jdm conversion myself, but that's ridiculous!

·
Registered
51 Posts
What's so good about HID, and why does it coast $1,000? Isn't it just brighter blue headlights?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What is HID?? and what OEM is. Another question is with these conversions how do u know if you need the radiator support. Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
dang 2400 w/ hid is good where can you get this?

hid means high intesity discharge, which basically its brighter, but the lamp also looks better, only if u pay attention to minor detail imo, not worth it for what ppl are charging. oem stands for original equiment manufactured or something like that, it basically means its the real deal directly from honda. and yes you will need to weld the jdm radiator support for the conversion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts