Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well with the warm weather in the northeast it was time to wash the car here are some pics of it in winter mode and also the effect of 12 years of daily driving, non garaged, northeast road salt will do.

and this is my lucky charm, came with a pair of pants actually and just ended up staying there. believe it or not it never falls out of the clock perch

and a pic of yours truely

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
rust proof that car after u fix that rust. i mean that is if u plan on fixing it .. i know whats the winters are like i live just north of u and it hurts to see her outside in the cold with the snow falling on her and then driving down the road knowing the road is covered in salt and its throwing all over... but if u rust proof it, tends to help and protect the shell a little ...

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
96integraG3 on Jan/21/06 said:
nice front wheels man slap some RS hubcaps on those

RS hubcaps
LS hubcaps are better

but yeah, just keep it regularly cleaned and rustproof it as the rest of them said

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well they are 15in steelies and the rust was actually fixed two years ago by the boces program in albany, they did a good job but it just came back like a fever. the rust is a losing battle beyond being cut out and replaced. the car is my everyday 136k car and isnt gonna reciever any special treatment anytime soon. i wish i could restore it or take better care of it but my situation doesnt allow me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.