Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope i wasnt the only one to take advantage of this freakish weather. Honestly im kinda nervous what is happening to the world if we arent freezing this time of year. anyways i took some time to quickly wash the car and take some pics. it is the first time its been posted and its seen better days. here it is

heres some of my cancer on driver side (worst part)

heres a better shot

here is my lucky charm that stays in its perch no matter what

and now a picture of me with my beginings of a new beard

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
honestly im not in the market to get rid of it, i really want to keep this thing till it hits 200k. once i replace the suspension i know i will fall completely in love with it all over again. i would however be interested to hear how much you think its worth. it has a very small dent in the driver front fender, the front and rear bumpers have seen better days, and the roof has clear coat failure in its future. the car has 136k, 40k on b16 tranny, type r flywheel and exedy street disc, mugen twin loop catback. the downside is the suspension and front rotors are beyond bad and thats about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.