Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
How is the fuel econmy on the jackson supercharger?
Is it really bad? because Im thinking about installing one on my 90 integra rs. theres a guy in town selling one with a 96 gsr engine and it looks complete. my car gets around 20 mpg city driving btw. thanks

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Impossible question to answer as there soooo many factors invoked with post-install mpg... one big factor is the tune, that is a big chunk of the equation, but there are so many little parts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Steve pretty much said it. Tune, driving style, length of drive speed a drive..blah blah blah. Blah..will affect your mpg. Which is that same with any car, modified or not

But for some *ideas*
LS on 11lbs
LHT
550cc
Spirited driving. Boost zone entered often
~22mpg in town. 30-35 on the hwy depending on whether im 5, 10, or 15 over

Make sure you take that with a grain of salt tho.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is there a current link that has the JRSC kit installation instructions?

Please if you could send me a copy , I am having trouble finding it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a used JR supercharger kit for my GSR .
I need the installation manual. If any of you guys have the manual please let me know. I'm willing to pay for it.
Thanks
Hey I just bought a jrs for my gsr also and I'm trying to find the manual for it. Can u tell me where to get one plz? Thank you

·
Administrator
3,835 Posts
Hey I just bought a jrs for my gsr also and I'm trying to find the manual for it. Can u tell me where to get one plz? Thank you
Is the link provided right above your post not working for you? I clicked it, and got the manual

21 - 30 of 30 Posts