Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
shorto85 on Feb/14/06 said:
With these wheels!

Too bad they are a bit out of my price range. For 15" 4x100 they are $1494 without tires. Damn I need to start saving!

you can't copy that beauty. no those are not cups..nor do they look like regular te37's. could be a special edition. i love the color scheme.

·
Registered
511 Posts
mystikalstriker: you can't copy that beauty. no those are not cups..nor do they look like regular te37's. could be a special edition. i love the color scheme.

I Totally agree and those are sooo freaking beautiful..... But unfortunately our tegs need 16" wheels (IMO) so that would bump the price up even more. Thats why Im going to buy some SSRs (lightweight and not as expensive)

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
yah, those are special/limited edition volks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you can save up for them then get them for sure! America's getting the largest share of the limited edition TE37's, Even Japan's not on the list of recipients!!! Have you guys checked out the CE28N's also in the same matt finish.... sweeeeet

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.