Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, some of you may remember this:

my beautiful 95 integra, well theeres a reason i havent posted pictures in a LoNG time.
about 6 months ago, i fell victum to a hit and run accident that left my rear passenger 1/4 in shambles; long story short, i fixed it myself becasue the insurance company didnt believe my claim and we barely going to offer me a deducatble settlement. i took 4 hours on a sunday afternoon, pulled the dent and did the best i could to bondo the waves. of course its not perfect, but its respectable. i then painted my car black, with duplicolor spray cans. i sold my rims and seats yesterday so i can sell it relativley stock. but overall, heres how it turned out .

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
So what are you going to get next?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did use some dupli clear coat, but not enough, as for resale, i dont really care, i learned alot about my self from it. i learned patience, and attention to detail, although the clear is lack luster, there are very few imperfections. i didnt have any money when the accident happened and i was quoted $1000 average from 4 body shops in my area. non the less, the color above was custom mixed and was impossible to match. as for a new car, i dont know what i want. i hate to sell it, but theres always something better, i want to swap an ek rally, always liked that hatch, its different, like me. as for a motor, who knows.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
hey man looks good to me,props on doing the work yourself, and cars can defintely look sick even spray painted,lol, and **** insurance companies, nothing but a waste

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
looks good. could use some more clear coat but really good for spray cans.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea, needs a wet sand more than anything, some more clear wouldnt hurt, i waxed it toda, but with the orange peel it doesnt doo much. i use a plunger, yea a toilet plunger to pull it, then hammered the best i could from inside out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.