Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i am going for the stock look. i am wanting to get the wings west type r spoiler but dont know how it would look on a g2. anyone with it on a g2, post it, but also give me some feedback on if i should or shouldnt get it

·
Registered
445 Posts
i haven't personally seen it but if you can't find picures just photoshop it or request it to be done..seems like it might look a little large for the g2 rearend..not sure sorry i can't help more.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, if u looked at the wings west version of it, it really isnt the type r spoiler size, i know it wouldnt be a stock look, but i think that it would look better than the p.o.s one i have right now...

·
Registered
48 Posts
i don't really like the way it looks, but it wouldn't be going on my car. From the picture in the link, it just doesn't suit the g2 very well. I like the 3 piece style spoiler, i think it's supposed to be like the mugen spoiler or something....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.