Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what cloth the USDM ITR seats are upholstered with? I know the head rest and side bolsters are are in alacantra/suede, but I can't tell from pictures what the center panels are have on them. It doesn't look like regular cloth found on other model integras. Also, does anyone know for sure the ITR seats are the same as other models just with diffent cloth or are the bolster better/differently as well?

·
Registered
972 Posts
The sides are alcantra which is is a synthetic suede (which is made to feel like real suede, but much more durable). The middles are a "mesh"...now that you ask I can't think of the proper name,

Other seats are either leather leather or cloth. Neither of these are like Type R Seats. The cloth on other integras has like a funky pattern on it, like most car upholstry, it feel and look simular to any other cloth car upholstry you have seen.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The seats are a little different. The Type R seats are non-adjustable. I can't say for sure how much different the bolstering is, it felt more deeply bolstered than the seats in my LS but I haven't put the seats side by side.

The material in the center was called "air mesh" in the brochure, but I don't know what exactly kind of material it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts