Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my itr rear sway today with endlings and the d bracket bushings or w/e that go to the frame.

I've been looking into DIY bsq kit and i was looking at my rear sway brackets and those of ppl with pics on here and well, basically are those bronze colored pieces between the sway and frame stock or any idea what they are? Maybe they are stock and im just stupid idk, just trying to figure stuff out, having been searching like crazy and am confused

the itr 22mm bar i got did not appear much thicker than my currant one is that just me?
left

right

help is greatly appreciated, esp since im trying to do this all tomorrow.
Thanks!

·
Registered
378 Posts
the bronze you see is part of the bsq kit, it's an alumanim spacer and metal plate. you need this because the itr bar mounts flat where your stock bar is not. thus the need for the spacer.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so it already has a bsq kit on it... which would mean that it has an itr rear sway already???
.... and i didnt even know that...wow i feel stupid as sh*t...

the pervious owners friends where the ones that sold it to me.. they never said anything about an itr rear sway.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so that could mean nothing other than what is in the pics is an itr rear sway or something of the same thickness?? im just trying to make sure. i still cant believe they left out that it had an itr sway when they sold it to me...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
paid 110 for the 22mm sway with endlinks and d bushings/brackets, but the brackets on the left side is missing, he said that i could use the stock one.

and paid 230 for the 98 itr struts. springs, and lcas

alteast i know its not an itr suspension swap b/c of the rear lca's ha... im an idiot...still cant believe the left that out when they sold it to me.. I never looked at it/into it just figured it was stock gsr sway ya know?

so we are SURE that it is an itr sway or thicker 22mm or 23mm or w/e sway bar.??
I just wana make 100% sure before i sell the one i picked up with the suspension

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
If you are unsure, hold the new one up to it. If the one that is on your car is stock, it will be JUST over half the size of the one you bought. If you can't tell a difference the you are golden.

But to answer your question...yea, I'd say you already have an ITR bar, question is, is it US or JDM?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the one i bought is usdm the one on there.. lol well i just found it wasnt stock today i know nothing about it.

yea ill try holding hte new one up to it.

I didnt have calipers so i clamped a vise grip around my current one just suglt enought to pull it off and it fit kinda snugly on the one i bought so unless the vise doesnt camp to the same spot each time, my guess is yea its an 23 or 22 thats on there.. i still cant believe they didnt tell me

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
to answer your question, the bronze stuff you see is because that is the BEAKS reinforcement kit.Not the BSQ reinforcement kit.

Beaks kit can be found here: LINKY

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
o cool, thanks man

appears the previous owner had good taste in mods

the car came with:
icebod intake
itr front upper strut bar
megan raceing rear upper tie bar
dc sports 421 ceramic headers

and now itr 22mm sway with beaks kit apparently

just with i had known before i bought the rear sway with my itr suspension...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.