Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I've searched through many threads, but I haven't found any information on this. I just purchased an Integra Type R Muffler. I noticed on one thread that it says the tip on an ITR Muffler is welded on. on the ITR Muffler I bought...it isn't welded on. It has a small bolt beneath the tip. Could someone please tell me if this is a real muffler or not? THe guy who sold it to me said it came off of a 1998 USDM ITR. Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
All ITRs came with that tip welded on, I think it was 99 or 01+ GSRs came with a bolt on slash cut muffler tip like the ITR. If yours isn't welded on, it isn't an ITR, it's a GSR muffler. I have one myself.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup...That looks exactly like mine. Thanks guys. I should've known. I couldn't tell from the sellers pics that it was welded on or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm happy to say that I have contacted paypal about this and they have decided in my favor. I should be getting my money back soon. Thanks for your help everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.