Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno if anyone watches the show but they had a PY ITR racing a mustang. There were a few civics and a nice 240sx as well. Was very exciting seeing a Teg on TV specially an ITR.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
haha yeh, it just started on the west coast. that itr was nice, but too bad this is all done "Fast and the Furious" style. it looks like neons are lighting the streets!! the green flames from teh mustangs exhaust were pretty funny too.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I cant believe that it lost to the mustang... just kidding. I think they are trying to make the whole racing scene look stupid.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha The green flames were from the kryptonitrous. I agree that it looked a tad bogus but hey At least it wasnt a neon or lame focus.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Shadowhunter on Feb/11/04 said:
Haha The green flames were from the kryptonitrous. I agree that it looked a tad bogus but hey At least it wasnt a neon or lame focus.
yeh, a neon or focus woulda killed it. oh and i believe the correct name for his boost is "kryptonite booster" haha...

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
LOL, I can't believe I missed it. POO on my face. Was it that yellow Mustang? I've been seeing previews for it all week. So...whens it coming on again?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Lol, Dan you're such an ass. :[ LOL. Definitely going to check it out on Sunday though. Kryptonitrous...lmaoooo.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I can honestly tell you, people are putting more "street racing" into shows, and it's gathering such a big crowd. I can see the whole "street race" enthusiasm dying out really quickly now. The market is getting WAY oversaturated.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Yeah...I figured someone would start this thread!! Funny huh? I was like...hey, its an R!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
but u know now there is hella cops on the street because of this stupid racer.....got got pull ova the other day....but all carb legal...hehe...he all tellin me street racin is bad....i was like no sh*t.....thatz y we do it....

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sunday is Smallville beginnings not a repeat, and aznpk..I have no clue as to what you said..In any case I don't want this turning into a street racing thread. I'll post a pic when I download the episode.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts