Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment, I'm still rockin' my Jun flywheel (starter grind and all). Many months ago, I purchased this from a member on h-t as back-up. Supposedly, it's an ITR flywheel w/about 3k miles on it. If anyone is familiar w/the ITR flywheel, could you please verify that this is one. I'm mostly concerned by this picture...

Those holes there...has it been lightened or something? Forgive me, I'm not a flywheel expert at all. Here are some more...

And in this next picture, this "15" doesn't happen to mean 15 lbs. does it?

If you need more info to help me solve this, let me know. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it or not, but regardless, I'd like to know if it's real. And just to note, the total weight of the flywheel w/packaging was under 17 lbs when shipped. Also note, it's not that dark looking...I was using a slow speed film w/flash.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you have the part number on it, if you post it i'll check it at work for you and let you know.

The inserts i think are from when the flywheel has been balanced, if that's correct then it probably is a type R flywheel.

To be sure see if you can post the part number though.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Those holes are from balancing of the flywheel. I'm not sure about the distinguishing alphanumeric markings to know whether it's actually an ITR flywheel or not though. I haven't pulled mine yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts