Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 94 ls. I'm looking for midrange power and I'm on a limited budget. I've been thinking about a used itr catback and an itr 4-2-1 header or some other aftermarket 4-2-1. I'm not planning on going turbo or n2o. Is this a good setup for me?

p.s. i'm new to this forum so if this is in the wrong place or in common topics somewhere, just let me know

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
The ITR catback flows better than other stock integras...2.25" mandrel bent...other integras are crush bent. It is a good upgrade for one on a limited budget.

The ITR header also flows better than other integras...again a good upgrade for one on a limited budget. The ITR cat also flows better than other stock integras....you know what comes next.

I encourage you to check out SurferX's articles on the Type R right here you'll see it listed under "type R."

Enjoy the site man.

·
Registered
995 Posts
its alright if you dont know, but fellow members will suggest you do searches in case your topic has already been covered (like the search function on the left and the articles link in the menu).

i think its a good setup (the itr header and catback) but you might also want to upgrade your cat to maximize the flow of your planned system. plus its all stock, its a super sleeper=)

*edit: justin beat me, but at least you get the idea now

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
Baaah guys...no more of that...do not hijack this guy's thread...read my signature and I'll put you in line in order of response...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.