Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an ITR lip on another model and know if the oem Acura ITR front bra will fit with these other models?? I am assuming that it would, especially with a Comptech or WW direct replica lip.

Also, any pics of the bra on any front end with the ITR lip would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
It will fit the OEM lip and I would assume that it will fit exact replicas. The only thing I would worry about is the extra snap grommet that is mounted to the bottom portion of the lip in the wheel well. If the lip is flimsy or made of fiberglass, the stress the bra puts on the grommet may not be a good idea.

ITR bra on GSR

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
If it doesn't say "integra type R" on it like that one, I would say it's ok to put on if you have an OEM or OEM replica lip.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm gonna smack the next person who says something about my ITR bra
But at least you guys just make fun of me. I have had people ask me if it is a real ITR when I pull off the highway to get gas.

If I could have found an OEM one that didn't have the lettering, I would have been all over it. But this one cost me less than what I sold the Non-ITR bra for.

Looking like a ricer is a small price to pay for the paint protection from road debris on the highway and the occasional Auto-X cone. If you look at the pics in my sig at full resolution you can see the wax residue in all of the stone chips on my air dam and lip.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the whole point is to fool people into thinking that I have a type-r...now ill have the bra, winshield banner, and stickers for the sides.

Anyways, I am obviously joking but do all of the OEM bras for an itr have that itr logo on them??

Thanks for the pic Dave, that looks pretty respectable for some protection on long road trips. only like 3 people will ever notice that itr emblem in real life anyways, and whats another option to fit ove an itr lip.

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
"Anyways, I am obviously joking but do all of the OEM bras for an itr have that itr logo on them??"

Now that's not a great question...why would Honda make only "integra type r" bras? Lol. Of course they come without it.

To tell you the truth, I got an ITR bra for my ride too, and I really dig the "Integra Type R" on the front. Looks very good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.