Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Int3graLove on Feb/08/10 said:
I hate you with a passion.. i want that car =( ... just you watch.. ill follow you shortly once im done with school
Take your time dude... If it is meant to be it will happen. I was not even on the market for another Integra, let alone an ITR. I was looking for a small SUV after I sold my GSR. I thought I was done until I saw this one for sale. Seller just posted it online and called him within seconds.

Pics as promised are uploading slowly and should be posted soon...

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Very clean! Probably rolled off the line the same day as Keiths (RIP). Take good care of it man, it's really a treasure!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
tlangy on Feb/08/10 said:
Holy cow that's pretty!!! Great pick up man. That's miles on it not KM right? That's friggin sweet!!

edit:

=
Yes, that's miles. I could not believe there's still "low miles" ITRs out there. I'm probably going to rack up miles on it come summer time. I want to take her on a EURO trip!!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
nutbuster123 on Feb/08/10 said:
Yes, that's miles. I could not believe there's still "low miles" ITRs out there. I'm probably going to rack up miles on it come summer time. I want to take her on a EURO trip!!!
screw it man these cars were made to be driven! I can understand someone keep immaculate care of their R, but damnit these machines belong in the twisties not the garage!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
that thing is in pristine condition. and the fact that you have one of the first 20 ever made, now thats astonishing. but i would lose the wheels chief, thats just me of course.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
redintegrocker on Feb/09/10 said:
Quote: nutbuster123 on Feb/08/10Yes, that's miles. I could not believe there's still "low miles" ITRs out there. I'm probably going to rack up miles on it come summer time. I want to take her on a EURO trip!!!

screw it man these cars were made to be driven! I can understand someone keep immaculate care of their R, but damnit these machines belong in the twisties not the garage!

I agree with you... Drive it while you have it.

Quote: rahuel on Feb/09/10 that thing is in pristine condition. and the fact that you have one of the first 20 ever made, now thats astonishing. but i would lose the wheels chief, thats just me of course.

That's actually my "winter wheels". I prefer the ride on the Stock ITR wheels and they are in better shape than these wheels.

Quote: Int3graLove on Feb/09/10 ^^ thats why i'd rather Revive a Dead R so i can accomplish 3 things..
1) Drive it without caring about miles
2) Build it the way i like it

3) Brink back to life another R

Edit: The R is real sweet btw.. big rims but i like it.. all it needs is a drop and your set =)

3 good reasons to revive an R. Then again any reason is good as long as you end up with one right? I don't know about the drop. I kinda like it the way it is. Thanks though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Its been a while since I updated my post but I had such a blast this weekend that I wanted to share with TI community. Spent a weekend at German Race Wars and I had a blast!!! Meet up with a lot of cool people. Experienced 1/4 mile racing for the first time in my life and I think I'm hooked. Here are some pics I took. The last one was taken by someone else and it ended up to be my favorite shot of my car so far.

NUTBUSTER...FTW!!!

She was so dirty I wanted to cry...

Weather was not really ideal for a race day but who cares. We were there to have fun race or not.

Lining up for the first ever 1/4 mile attempt in my life...

This came out really good and is currently my desktop image.

·
Registered
748 Posts
redintegrocker on Feb/08/10 said:
niiiiiiice. number 20 made in 01, awesome!

Quote: rahuel on Feb/09/10 that thing is in pristine condition. and the fact that you have one of the first 20 ever made, now thats astonishing. but i would lose the wheels chief, thats just me of course.
There is no correlation between the badge number and what order the caR was produced. At least with USDM ITRs.

Great pickup, btw. Luv it

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Just thought I'd ***** her out some more and share the experiences and fun I've had with my ITR so far. I guess I can start using this as my ITR Journal.

Here are pics of her when we went to Hockenheimring's Public Race Event. Basically, Hockenheimring is an F-1 racing track but once a year they open it up for a 1/4 mile race for the public.

By the way, just thought I'd share also that I was able to max her out in the Autobahn for the 1st time the other night and will confirm that there is definately no fuel cut-off switch or RPM limiter on these cars...
150mph = pure adrenaline rush fun!!!

41 - 60 of 200 Posts