Team Integra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Sorry man I just now noticed the comments on my thread. For some reason the notifications are not working right. I am still going to turbo but doing it very slowly. I have not done too many track events this year but will continue to do it again next season.
Im only an hour away from Stuttgart. Thanks for the kind words. Your PY ITR is coming along nicely don't sell it.
no worries bro.. i was having that problem too with not getting notifications

I am trying hard not to sell it but priorities are knocking on the door right now. However if i do get to keep it, i think I might go for a 200whp all motor setup with a different FD like mfactory 4.9. That with the right tires and setup should allow for the fast times i am after at my local circuit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just read through the whole thread, a nice example you have there. It's good to see the ITR being used for what it was designed for. I'll hopefully be taking my Teg over to the Nurburgring once she's done next year, be good to see some other ITR's on track as well.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Just read through the whole thread, a nice example you have there. It's good to see the ITR being used for what it was designed for. I'll hopefully be taking my Teg over to the Nurburgring once she's done next year, be good to see some other ITR's on track as well.
Thanks bro! I try to track her as much as I can. Must admit that I did not get a chance to hot THE RING this year thought. Went there a couple of times but it closed due to weather :(
Have you tried Hockenheimring? I suggest you hit this F1 track since you heading down to Germany to hit THE RING anyways.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Awesome videos and great car! Its pretty nice that you get 2 laps around the autox course. Here in the states we get 1 lap then get back in line. Check out my signature for some of my autox/track day videos. You'll luv the Turbo setup on track on autox not so much.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Awesome videos and great car! Its pretty nice that you get 2 laps around the autox course. Here in the states we get 1 lap then get back in line. Check out my signature for some of my autox/track day videos. You'll luv the Turbo setup on track on autox not so much.
Pretty cool videos you got there as well. I noticed on at least one of the auto x event that there's people in the middle of the field. Maybe it just looks different from a video point of view but I wouldn't want to be their shoes when a car/driver looses control : )
I prefer road racing events but I will definately try more auto - x events again next season!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #194 (Edited)
So its been a while since I update but this weekend was pretty much the start of the ITR Turbo Time project!!! Still along way to go. I'm not rushing to minimize the frustration (hopefully). On with some pictures...
This is what she looked like a few months ago garaged up and with the "replacement engine" patiently waiting on the side.

This weekend was the official start date of the project.

Two of my buddies bravely combating the cold to help me turn wrenches.

Test fitting the AFI SS Ramhorn with a 46mm Tial Wastgate mated to a tried and true classic Garrett T3/T4 60 trim 63 AR.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
looking great! whats your boxers name? i always wanted one! did you see any improvement with the itr rear brace?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #199 (Edited)
Its has been a while since I was here. I decided to not continue with the boost build and leave her stock. Anyways, time has come to move on to another place and unfortunately cannot take my ITR. If you guys know anyone currently living in Germany and is interested in my US spec ITR please let them know.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Its has been a while since I was here. I decided to not continue with the boost build and leave her stock. Anyways, time has come to move on to another place and unfortunately cannot take my ITR. If you guys know anyone currently living in Germany and is interested in my US spec ITR please let them know.
Car is sold! Thanks for the help and for sharing all these years TI!

181 - 200 of 200 Posts