Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into an accident recently and I'm hoping to find some cosmetic parts to get the car back on the road. Car is an 87 ls colored white. Willing to pay fair price for given condition. And shipping from anywhere. Doesn't have to be perfect just something I can work with.
Looking specifically for drivers fender, drivers pop up headlight and bumper and bumper cover, And drivers side turn signal.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got into an accident recently and I'm hoping to find some cosmetic parts to get the car back on the road. Car is an 87 ls colored white. Willing to pay fair price for given condition. And shipping from anywhere. Doesn't have to be perfect just something I can work with.
Looking specifically for drivers fender, drivers pop up headlight and bumper and bumper cover, And drivers side turn signal.
Thanks.
Hey there,
I had an 87 that went to the salvage auction in Sac. Check the Copart auction for an 87. Same color, but hit on the passenger side fender. She was still running when they took her away. Bumper and cover were in good shape, but hood, fender and popup on the passenger side was shot..... Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts