Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welp, the day has finally come... I'm selling my 94 GSR. School and life happen, and I'm moving on (and need the money).

here's the running log: http://www.team-integra.net/forum/20-your-integra/137396-ishbogs-94-dc2-8-23-08-update.html

There are a million tiny things I've done I can't list here... but I've loved this car since I bought it in high school, and it'll be sad to see her go... but here's a rundown.

Engine is completely stock, and runs fantastic.

1994 Acura Integra GSR
Frost White
2nd owner
ALL maintenance records since the first oil change
189,405 miles on the odometer as of 4/11/2011
Synthetic Castrol EDGE oil

-Black leather interior
-Black dyed carpet and mats (was gray, jet black now)
-ITR shift knob
-immaculately detailed interior and exterior
-20% tint all around (perfect condition still, no bubbles or purple or yellow)

Modifications:
-Koni Yellow shocks
-Ground Control threaded coilover sleeves, spring rates 430f 380r
-Ground Control extended tophats (red)
-Skunk 2 Pro Kit camber kits
-22mm rear ITR sway bar
-15" Konig Heliums w/brand new Falken Ziex 512's

-Front 94+ ITR lip
-Shaved front emblem & plate holes, professionally painted
-RSX-S axleback muffler
-intake resonator removed (throaty sound, stock airbox still in tact)
-k&n air filter

-Energy suspension shifter bushings (great improvement)
-Side motor mounts stiffened with quicksteel epoxy, improved responsiveness

-detailed engine bay
-valve cover painted gunmetal, wire cover painted black
-polished stock GSR strut tower

I'll add to this list when I remember the little things I'm forgetting... here's some pics

I get OCD when I clean things... nice black carpet!

My perfect, dream sale price is $6000. I know I probably won't get that, so post how much you think I could get for it these days, or how much you'd offer.

I'm posting this on T-I before craigslist because this place gave me the ability to bring the car to this point -- now maybe someone wants to take it a step further, all the better if its a fellow T-I member.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
It's a clean car and Rob is a great guy.
Somebody buy this.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not movin, just putting it on the market. I hope to have it through the summer lol.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Any luck selling this thing, ish? I'm in WA now and I'm considering getting back into the teg scene...

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still have her! Didn't advertise outside this site, but if she's something you're interested in, a fellow TI member is about the only way I feel good letting her go lol!

My PM inbox is full (unlimited when I was a mod, now I'm about 3000 messages over the limit...), so you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested in checking her out.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Just wanted to say that this is a truly beautiful example of an Integra. I one day hope to have mine in such beautiful condition. I'd be proud to own such an Integra, but alas, it's not in the cards. I hope you find a good owner for it.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Woohoo! For sale now! Having a misfire issue, should be back to running soon, but it's time to sell.

Worth $3500 to anyone?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I literally JUST bought a car. Lol. Good luck with the sale! Hope she goes to a good home.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Damn that's a perfect price, I'm actually looking for a car to, why so far away though lol

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hah, that's a loooong ass drive diagonally across the entire country. F that, I'd just have it shipped for less than the cost of a plane ticket + gas (not to mention spending a week adding 3000+ extra miles to the car).

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So basically, the headgasket has a blowby between the 3rd and 4th cylinder, and there's a ping starting in the crankcase. I'm getting offers for $4000 here in socal in that condition, but I'd still love to get it to a TI member who will treat her well. She needs a rebuild or a swap to run great again, everything else really works great!

Cheers y'all!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Just wondering if you still have the GSR for sale? Do you know what work/parts would need to be done/replaced to get the engine running proper again?

I tried messaging you, but your inbox is full.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I actually do still have it, it's here in LA with me, and needs a full rebuild or a swap. Blown headgasket and pinging in the crankcase. Price is at $2500 if a TI member buys it!

My email is [email protected], and my message box is full because I used to be a mod here and had unlimited pm's, so it's a few hundred or thousand over the limit, lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts