Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a g3 gsr!
one female owner, all maintenance records, 154k, completely stock, only a few dings, white with black leather. I love it! Forgot to mention, i got it for $3500...

---------------------------------------------------------

Progress!

Picture VIDEO!!

ToNS of new pics on page 11, and 12!

shaving process and lip install PAGE 11

---------------------------------------------------------

OP:

I'll update this thread with everything I do, and lots of pics when I get home!

I've already removed the black fender guards and door ding guards on the doors, ugly things... i've detailed the doorjams and everything else, so getting into the car just makes you feel clean lol.

i'm going to get a quote on fixing each fender, they've got dings... and repainting the front bumper. stress cracks are a biatch.

detailed the engine bay, its all shiny now! I'm at work, and this is the only pic i have off my cell phone, but when I get home tonight I'll post more!

07/03/07
Finally ordered suspension parts, got the koni's and GC's already, just waiting for camber kits. Can't wait to drop it!

When I brought it home the first time...:

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I was quite excited for you when I heard the news.

... I'm glad to finally see some pics of the it. It looks great!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, i've got all the records. the radiator is 2000 miles old, just got the thermostat and oil pan replaced with oem honda stuff. as for the timing belt and water pump... they may have ****ed that up a bit. the receipt says it was for a b18a1. if its not a typo, then i have an ls water pump and belt on my gsr.

plus, its been about 6 years, so its time for another change. i might actually have a guy build out the motor for $1200, but i dont really have the money, and probably wont before i go to cali... besides, they run through 250k easy.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the wheels are now painted black, drying outside my house... I left the center caps silver with the acura, but i'm missing a center cap... if anyones got a center cap that will fit and says acura, lol, i'll take it off your hands... $$$...

I'll post pics tonight probably, the weather is looking to be pretty good.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, so far I've:

Painted the fat fives black

obsessively detailed

unhooked the muffler and drove around (neighbors went psycho on my ass, started screaming and junk)

generally fallen in love with my dc2...

1 - 20 of 237 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.