Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now my tires on my gsr tire sizes are P195/60R 15 87h and im looking at buying the yokohama avid h4 that the size is the same as my original tires..is there any better size i should get or should i stick with the p195/60R 15 size..i found the yokohamas at discount tire for 55 bucks each shipped..not too bad for an allseason

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright i just read the article and found that they will fit...i just gotta convince my dad that these tires are better than some mastercraft ones that the local place has. even tho its my money he thinks i should pay the extra twenty bucks and buy the mastercrafts locally...i doubt mastercraft is that grea t of a tire

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Stock size is 195/55/15. 60 series tires will make your car sloppier.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The tires you have on your car now are the wrong size. 195/55 R15 is what you should have. Your speedometer and odometer are off as well as your final gear ratio which has become taller.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Its okay, but its a tad smaller than stock. Many people use it though and I have a pair myself. But I tryt o stay as close to stock diameter as possible.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I'm using 205/50-15's as well. They are a little wide and I'd rather use 195/55-15 on the stock 6" wheel but most of the tires in that size suck, the only good one being the Potenza RE010 which is way too expensive because of it being an OEM tire for both the NSX and Integra Type R.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts