Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys mechanic said my flywheel has gone to hell no wi am left over to buy a new fly wheel but i have no clue i was thinking ot get this

CAN anyone give me info about flywheel what diff between light one is ect . I know it makes my car run faster or what so ??
It is going to go together with a clutch master stage 1 so you think this setup is gonna be good

FLYWHEEL

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
You might want to look into getting a clutch too, since you have to go through all the BS of changing the flywheel. Doesn't ACT make clutch/flywheel combo kits?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey wasup guys sorry about that yeah i bought a Clutchmaster Stage 1 FX100 so you think its cool or what , i heard i have to get used to it a little
tomorrow morning i have to runt o the mechanic and see what is really wrong with the stock flywheel he said its has burned spots and all that i was like i got to see and then decide. So if i so I am possible gonna get the Kaiten Karui Forged Lightweight Flywheel (9.5 lbs.). I well post pics up of my old clutch i heard there pretty interesting !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.