Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short: guy ran a stop sign and hit me right where it hurts ! Dealing with insurance at the moment, but I’m up late at night thinking these could be my final moments with this car, my first car….my second accident….and none of it was even my fault

Anyways though I know I need to go to a body shop for a legit cost of repairs but what do you guys think is this repairable? Dosent look like any frame damage to me but the rear quarter panel is a tricky spot
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Administrator
4,554 Posts
how much do you guys think the repair would go for?
Nobody on here can give an estimate on cost, only because there could be additional hidden damage behind the fender that can't be seen.

Regardless, yes its repairable, but that doesn't mean it won't be totaled. Insurance companies typically "total" a vehicle if the repair costs meet and/or exceed 80% of the vehicle's fair market value. For some insurance companies, it can be even lower at 70%-75%. Lastly, insurance companies can make more money by simply "totaling" your vehicle, and selling the vehicle at auction for salvage or resale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts