Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I saw this car for sale and I was wondering if this car's frame has been bent. Is that frame where the styrofoam is taped to? If the frame is bent, what kind of effect will it have on the car, especially safety wise? If I do get that vehicle, do I have to straighten it up to operate properly?

I have no idea what frame damage can do so please help me out here. I'm confused. Thanks for help in advance!

EDIT: BTW this is a 2000 LS model which has been in an accident and does have salvage title.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
no that is not the frame... that is the front impact bar. it can be easly replaced with a few bolts. retape the foam to a new one and put the bumper on...its no big deal... i can change one in about 30 mins.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do I need to measure for the alignments? Does this "have" to be replaced? I guess I'll go search more information on it. Thanks for quick replies!!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
that noting compare to mine, my frame was bent down and back and i did all the pulling myself in my garage and it turn out good.. why fit it when it nothing big save your money. as long as it not the frame than your fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.