Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just came across this in the Best Buy flyer today and decided i'm gonna go check it out. Its 2 Rockford RFZ2410's, a Rockford 150s amp, and the enclosure for $299 installed. Obviously I won't know for myself till I hear it but can anyone tell me if this is gonna be crap cuz it will cost about the same to put my 1 Infinity Reference 12 in with a JBL 180.2 amp. Whats your opinions?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah as far as I can tell by my research for the past hour or so the subs are 100 watts rms and 200 peak and the amp is a 75x2 at 2 ohm. And the box is a sealed one.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
youd be better off with the infinity sub and the jbl amp.. rockford amps and subs are good, but their base level subs suck.. and best buy general doesnt carry good quality audio.. your best bet would be wait for circuit city to do 2 for 1 mtx, and use the jbl amp..

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I agree with sneeedle to a point. Circuit city is a great place to shop. Almost all of their 2 for 1 speakers share a close RMS to each other, so most of them are pretty good. As far as an amp goes if all your powering is a sub, you might want to look into getting a mono block amp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts