Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow! strut tie bars are as simple to make as a shower rod and an "O" ring!..no personally it isn't one piece..it also looks like it's flimsy and will bend right down the middle in less than a year..3rdly It looks horrid and there's no guarantee it will fit..But if you wanna test his claim that's the only way yer gonna find out I guess

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I like how it says it is designed to give your car the 'best handling possible'. For 14.99? Ok. Personally, I wouldn't even bother putting that on my car if someone gave it me, but do what you want.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I don't care about looks, i'm not about that when it comes to this car, its just my beater. My SS has a custom welded triangular brace, but i'm not about to spend that kind of money on the integ. It looks sturdy to me so i think i'll probably get it for $15. He should have put a big type-r sticker on the top and he'd probably have bigger marketability such as yourselves.

·
Registered
409 Posts
i say go for it dude. The best deals are on ebay. i bought my intake from them for 26 bucks, you cant go wrong with that deal. who cares it doesnt say cusco or spoon or whatever, as long as it serves its purpose, that alone is good enough for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts