Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a dedicated site that only sells integras performance parts for competition? Or do you basically have to go around site to site and peice it all together for a bad ass machine? Just wondering...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is true... I just got my GSR about a week ago and am looking to do some major things to it.. I just dont know what is the best and whats compatible... so I am reading up on things,,, but I was hoping that I could find something soley on integras so it would help direct me on certain parts...I am a noob to the import world... but already I love it... way more than a mustang. No only if I could fix up my 280zx also... I donno what to do with that... but anyways... if anyone has something to help me out to the teggy world please lemme know... thanks

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Task on Jan/22/06 said:
That is true... I just got my GSR about a week ago and am looking to do some major things to it.. I just dont know what is the best and whats compatible... so I am reading up on things,,,
most important part of that statement was "so I am reading up on things". there is ToNS of good info on this site with many people willing to help out. however, please learn to use the search function before posting questions seeing as though almost every topic has been covered at one point or another. good luck with your search on info and keep us updated on the progess of your teg. there is lots to learn!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.