Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased my 99 gsr sedan and didn't notice this at the dealer. when it got dark I turn on the headlight, but no light came on in the instrumental cluster or where climate controls are. Taillights don't work either, also front corners don't work. Everything else works fine. Headlights, signals, brake light, reverse light and all other electrical works fine. I checked the taillight bulbs, the one with 2 filament. only the brake filament lights up. Even switched to new bulbs too, same thing happened. I can't drive at night cause no one could see my car from behind. Really pissed off at myself and dealer. I got a guy telling me it could be the headlight switch, I'm hoping not. Anyone who's had this problem before or know of it, please give me some advice, I would appreciate it a lot.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
yes, sounds like fuses... but if you got the car from a dealership, then they need to be the ones making it right.

and they cant charge you for it because you bought the car from them in the condition it is in now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah I checked the fuses already too, nothing wrong there. I went and checked every fuse and they all seem fine. I'm hoping it's nothing requiring me ripping my car apart to fix. I guess if I can't find out what's wrong within the next few days I'll take it to a honda dealership to check it out.

thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
199 Posts
i had a similar problem a few weeks ago where as all my lights turned except the cluster, climate control and the glovebox. Turned out i bured my turn signal wires and they had to run like three new wires throughout my dash. That **** sucked and I got charge 150$ and that was through a friendly shop. Now my right outer turn signal bulb wont blink and the bulb is fine so I just disconnected my left one. Goodluck, electrical problems dont ever seem to go away once they start

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.