Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched already and their were only 3 articles. None of them said where the ignition harness is. I'm trying to wire this keypad kill starter and I need to know where the ignition harness is. Can someone help me out here. Im getting really pissed off I tried prying the sunroof switch off too and My sunroof isn't opening or closing anymore. So if someone can tell me where and what the ignition harness looks like. A picture would really help too. And also how to fix my sunroof.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you be more detailed I'm confused by what you mean. Theirs a billion wires under the dash and im just looking for ones from the ignition harness.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
i'm at a loss on why it is so hard to take off the piece surrounding the steering column (3 phillips head screws), and trace from the ignition key down to the fusebox....... between the constant power (white), starter (blk/wh), ignition (blk/yel), heater/acc (blk/orange), they split up into different harness at the fuse box area... but they are they only thick wires going from key >>>> fusebox

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
the plugs are a browish color I belive...with only 3 wires in each one...top righthand corner of the fusebox but like eveyone said, they are goign to be the only large gague wires runing to the ignition....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts