Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is every one? I when through the search but I could not find what I was looking for. This is the scenario;95 SE paid for with 83k in good shape(I/H/E/FPR/), I want to know if is even worthy to go with a GSR, ITR or JDM swap on it or sell it and get another one. This have been talked here before but I will like to see what the members that have done it have to say.(please don't mention LS/VTEC) Thanks for youre imput.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
no rust= keep it... I mean if the body is all good and the suspension is holding up fine why not? The I/H/E won't really be reused I don't think since they are for you B18B engine. I might consider a swap if I was planning on keeping the car forever. Insurance will be cheaper too rather than buying agsr or typeR.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
should be exactly the same as the gsr except...
1) guage cluster (higher redline)
2) wheels
3) i think the exhaust system is different with piping from the cat back being different length mainly due to cat and b pipe

both have the roof and leather optional, and cruise standard.

i would suggest selling and rebuying because in the long run it maybe cheaper unless you plan on doing the labor yourself...

however, if you swap the newer motor in, your insurance will be charging you ls prices while you are driving a vtec motor. but as far as your i/h/e/c setup-- unless you transfer the entire h/c/e setup it wont fit....
Intake is different as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I put a VTEC engine, the heater should fit on it. I Know about the intake. I have a DC 4-1 and greddy SP catback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.