Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a shop do my timing belt and water pump. I got it back last thursday and the other day I noticed my car running abnormally. when in full throttle (or not full throttle), the car runs as if you were pressing the throttle in and out so it would kinda push, lag, push, lag. It does this throughtout the rpm range and in every gear.. So it seems like it is not getting enough fuel or air. This is what I think. Can you guys help me out. If it is the timing that is off, I'm going to take it back to the shop.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'd take it back to the shop to let em know what the problem is, timing is very important when putting in a new water pump and timing belt...maybe, you might wanna ask em about your temperature control sensor, on top of your thermostat, it may be faulty. -stephen

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took it back to the shop today and figured out the problem. It seems that the rotor is causing it. The screw holding in the rotor came loose and threaded all of the plastic inside the cap. I never would of thought of it being the rotor. Hopefully this fits everything.
Another thing that sucks is that I just had the cap and rotor replaced about 3 months ago only.

I had the thermostat replaced and my temperature still runs low. So you're suggesting to check the temp. sensor as well. I'll ask the guys at the shop to look at it. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.